Yo! I am so excited to share some of these with you, even though if you follow me on Instagram and Facebook, you already saw most of them. (speaking of, you really should follow me, because I am nice and normal. Kind of)
Recently I posted 33 Hilarious Pictured That Perfectly Describe Au Pair Life and it was huge hit. Probably my most popular post ever, so I thought I could give something similar to nannies as well.
Check out these hilarious pictures and hope you’ll enjoy them as much as I did.
For all of us nannies working for the first time parents!
2. Seriously, one of the best moments of nanny life!
3. Please tell me I’m not the only one who ever did this!
4. Nanny Life to the core.
5. This is most of us nannies on Fridays!
6. I am all about engaging and playing with kids, but sometimes, just sometimes I really need them to play alone.
7. Keep Calm, you can do this!
8. May the odds be in your favor!
Check here to see how I survived parents who can’t survive their kids.
9. I love my job, but there is nothing better than baby sleeping regularly. It’s like unicorns and rainbows.
10. Struggle is real. So are bills 🙁
Speaking of, check out ways to save more and earn more in 2016.
11. That moment when you didn’t know nannying is so much than just taking care of the kids.
I wrote awhile ago about resentment nannies start feeling and how important it is to know our rights.
12. People I want to punch in the face.
Check out here for 9 ways how nannying changed my life.
13. You are the best employers, but peace out!
14. Nanny dream come true!
Nanny Becca shared her tips and outfits options to be fashionable while nannying.
15. We all know that one girl who just can’t help herself but to tell you how you are wrong.
Playground Cliques is write up about nannies not supporting each other.
16. Crazy nanny over here!
17. Nanny Flu is a real thing
18. Nannster appears at least once a day!
19. Yoga pants for life
20. I love you darling, but bye bye!
21. But man, when they come home early and you can go, it seems like the best day of your life
22. Sometimes I put myself to time out.
23. It’s been a while since it slipped, but it happens and it’s horrible.
24. To be fair, it really is fun. Sometimes.
Nanny Kelly is sharing amazing points to know good and bad about nanny life.
25. I also have rule of no pants in my house.
26.Nanny Life in nutshell
Year ago I shared 13 Funny E-cards, so check them out and laugh!
Thanks for reading. Please share, comment, connect with me and subscribe to my mailing list. I never email people (because I am lazy) but I have some ideas for bunch free printables useful for nannies and au pairs I plan to share share so stay tuned.
*this post might contain affiliate links*